Easy to order online
An account is not necessary
At Buffalo.nl you can order with or without an account. If you choose to order without an account, you enter your data once. If you choose to order without an account, it is not possible to request the order status online, and no order history is kept.
Advantages of ordering with an account
The advantage of ordering with an account is that your details have already been entered when placing an order and you can easily view the status of your order and your order history.
The ordering process is as follows;
- Place products in the shopping cart with the green "in shopping cart" button on the product page.
- Then go to your shopping cart.
- Log in if you are already an existing customer, create a new account or enter your details once.
- Check the order and your details for correctness and adjust the order if necessary. By setting the ordered quantity to "0" and then clicking on the button next to the quantity, the product will be removed from your shopping cart. Of course you can also increase the number of units of the product to be ordered in the same way.
- Choose the desired payment method.
- Confirm the order.
The order has been placed, what now?
After placing the order, you will receive an order overview at the e-mail address you provided. You will then receive the invoice from our administration, stating the products you ordered. This invoice is also the guarantee certificate. Make sure you add Buffalo.nl to safe addresses otherwise our mails could end up in the spam box.
You will receive a copy of the packing slip upon delivery.
An order has been (partially) canceled:
An order can be canceled in whole or in part for various reasons, for example because an item is no longer available. Of course, the payment obligation will lapse for a canceled article. If you have already paid, we will refund the amount to your account as soon as possible.
Identity of the entrepreneur
Showroom & Offices:Buffalo.nl B.V.
Jan Rebelstraat 10
1069 CB Amsterdam
Fax.: 020 6104806
Cacaoweg 20 (hal22)
1047 BM Amsterdam